Big Dawgs NCAA OD

The Home of the Big Dawgs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Offseason 2010 - Preseason 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
titangator

PostSubject: Offseason 2010 - Preseason 2011   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 am

Finally got through a year, hopefully future seasons will go by much quicker. Sorry for all the dleays I caused and I am sure everyone is sorry for any other delays they may have caused.

With all that said, the offseason is up. Currently at players leaving, everyone exept LSU has someone leaving early or transferring so everyone needs to look at this, I know in the Q4TB dynasty everyone usually gets on at the same time and we roll through the offseason in one setting, however that group of guys is crazy obsessed with this game(i am one of them lol) and I dont really epect us to all be able to be on at the same time here... so everyone get your stuff done as quick as possible and check back here and your psn often so you will know when new parts of the offseason are up. Also, I am open to suggestions on how we should do this? Should we do a strict 12 hour advance? 18 hour? what? Everyone chime in please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phimutau

PostSubject: texting   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:09 pm

I personally think you should text everytime you make a move. This will allow instant communication between us all. I do it in my league as a mass txt to all the guys in the dynasty. That way you dont have to wait for anyone to log on and see the message or wait for them to get on the computer. When you adv, send a text and then we all know we better get on and do our stuff. Just my opinion.

I check the dynasty every afternoon when I get home from work. Usually around 6 central.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titangator

PostSubject: Re: Offseason 2010 - Preseason 2011   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 am

I can do that, ill start a post under general announcements to get everyone to post their phone number and ill just send a mass text anytime we move....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titangator

PostSubject: Re: Offseason 2010 - Preseason 2011   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:12 pm

week 2 recruiting up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offseason 2010 - Preseason 2011   

Back to top Go down

Offseason 2010 - Preseason 2011
Page 1 of 1