Big Dawgs NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Dawgs NCAA OD

The Home of the Big Dawgs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changing of teams, new direction?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
titangator

titangator

Changing of teams, new direction? Empty
PostSubject: Changing of teams, new direction?   Changing of teams, new direction? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Ok, tstej had to quit because he said he simply didnt have enough time, and said he may be able to rejoin once school is out, so that leads to the question of the direction of the online dynasty? with season 1 winding down, we have 7 players right now. al appear to be very commited, minus me on the weekends lol, but no i had aau basketball, and im actually not gonna be able to coach all that much this summer because i gotta get a job with some money coming in, so i wont be that busy too much. but right now we have 2 sec teams, 2 big 10 teams, 2 pac 10 teams, and only 1 big 12 team.

so should we try and get 4 teams in 1 conference and 3 in another? or 2 teams in 3 conferences and 3 teams in 1 conference? or what? need input here fellows... or we could leave it as is, but cokan would have a cakewalk to the big 12 ship every year.
Back to top Go down
bronco331

bronco331

PostSubject: Re: Changing of teams, new direction?   Changing of teams, new direction? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:25 am

I don't really want to switch conferences/teams and with the way we set the dynasty up with the new recruits it wouldn't make sense to switch now and leave those players. We could leave it as is and just schedule him an extra non-conference user game to make up for the lost copnference game so he doesn't walk to the national title. We could also look for a replacement for a Big 12 team and then we would be back to 8 teams and 2 in each conference.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Changing of teams, new direction?   Changing of teams, new direction? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:06 am

Finding a replacement would be best idea...
Back to top Go down
zscottt10

zscottt10

PostSubject: Re: Changing of teams, new direction?   Changing of teams, new direction? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 am

gettting a replacment would be best imho
Back to top Go down
phimutau

phimutau

PostSubject: REPLACEMENT   Changing of teams, new direction? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 am

I vote for replacement. I will put some feelers out.

ps

On another note, Darren aka Ohio State would love to join in on the forums, but he tried to sign up and never received a confirmation email. Can whoever set this site up help him out.

PSN - dubb40
darrendouglas6@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
phimutau

phimutau

PostSubject: new guy   Changing of teams, new direction? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 am

Chadro22 would like to be added as Texas

I told him this was a slow moving dynasty and that we advanced every 2-3 days
He said that was about as fast a pace as he could handle.
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Changing of teams, new direction?   Changing of teams, new direction? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Ok, will invite him tonight, also will try and resolve dubbs problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing of teams, new direction?   Changing of teams, new direction? Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing of teams, new direction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Dawgs NCAA OD :: General Announcements-
Jump to: