Big Dawgs NCAA OD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Big Dawgs NCAA OD

The Home of the Big Dawgs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Double checking on Pre-season stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BucNutts

BucNutts

Double checking on Pre-season stuff Empty
PostSubject: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 pm

So I set up my board, and redshirted my players. Unfortunately two of my guys were already redshirted, o well.

Are you just gonna sim the whole season, and whoever we sign out of our original set up is who we get?

And we wont get to touch the board, and add more recruits?

I don't mind, I believe that is what we talked about doing anyways.

Also, we are only waiting on Goat to do his pre-season
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 pm

thats what me and chris were talking about... i say we allow everyone to do position changes and players leaving early though when we get to offseason, im hoping we can get through that tonight so we can get on to first week
Back to top Go down
BucNutts

BucNutts

PostSubject: Re: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Yea I say we stop there on the off-season, so we can adjust our rosters accordingly. I dunno how late I will be staying up tonight though. Lemme know whats going on
Back to top Go down
zscottt10

zscottt10

PostSubject: Re: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 pm

BucNutts wrote:
Yea I say we stop there on the off-season, so we can adjust our rosters accordingly. I dunno how late I will be staying up tonight though. Lemme know whats going on

I think that's best...be interesting to see how our teams do...hope I don't lose any prestiage with a bad season...Hey Bucc, love the edgy Ohio State Avatar, and the black you have brought to them....anyone seen goat around?
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 pm

ok, i know he was on early, and is still on... and i know he at least looked at his rosters cause for some reason one of his dudes we created was a junior.... so i think he may actualy be done... just didnt hit set ready to advance, but i cant get him to answer me, and i dont wanna advance on him if he isnt ready...
Back to top Go down
titangator

titangator

PostSubject: Re: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 pm

actually just talked to him, he is doing it now... yall mind hopping in chat box real quick to make sure we are on same page for this season simming stuff before i start doing it?
Back to top Go down
Goatstain

PostSubject: Re: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 pm

titangator wrote:
ok, i know he was on early, and is still on... and i know he at least looked at his rosters cause for some reason one of his dudes we created was a junior.... so i think he may actualy be done... just didnt hit set ready to advance, but i cant get him to answer me, and i dont wanna advance on him if he isnt ready...

thanks for waiting on me. unfortunately, i had another o/d (user vs. user) game to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double checking on Pre-season stuff   Double checking on Pre-season stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Double checking on Pre-season stuff
Page 1 of 1